Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

help again....

Old 08-23-2006, 07:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: help again....

thanx paul...ill watch out for that...thats probably why so many guys complain they come off easy is because they dont give much when you push on them..im excited.....hope all my problems are fixed! ill be sure to let you guys know...
Old 08-24-2006, 05:20 AM

my blazers don't come off easy, but i also take 1 arrow fletched with feathers hunting with me. if its not raining and the shot it tight - i trust a feather to get thru a hole much better than a blazer.
Old 08-24-2006, 05:57 AM

mauser06, you may want to try bareshaft testing the new length, just to be sure on the spine. You can also add weight to the nock end, to make the arrows fly stiffer. You may find this preferable to reducing your draw weight when fine-tuning them.