Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

broadhead flight

Old 08-21-2006, 06:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default broadhead flight

today i test shot my broadheads for the first time..a little late..but still got time...i shot twice at 15 and 20yds. both shots were about 3-5 inches dead right. i cant go right with the sight because it will move it out of view. figured before i tear up my target for no reason id quit shooting the broadheads for the day and see what you experts have to say. i shoot a nap quick tune 1000. i guess itll come down to adjusting the rest correct?? which way?? anything else i should check or anything?? thanks guys...i got all week to shoot and get it shootin good....
Old 08-21-2006, 07:29 PM

Default RE: broadhead flight

http://www.eastonarchery.com/downloads.asp

Go to this link and click on Tuning Guide. I recently downloaded this myself and it is very helpful. Everything is in there that you need to know about tuning your bow.
Old 08-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: broadhead flight

thanx...got it downloaded a couple weeks ago. didnt read it yet though! lol did paper tune it and the tears looked great to me....but ill read it and see...up and down they shot perfect..looking at the bow the rest DOES look off centered a bit. theres a little grove in the front of my riser on the shelf..looks like a groove for an arrow almost. but my rest is not lined up with that. dont know if it should be or not...just an observation...going to read the tuning guide and see what i come up with thanx..