Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Cobra easy slide??

Old 08-15-2006, 09:21 PM
Typical Buck

Default Cobra easy slide??

Hello All,

Getting that time of the season to get back on the forum. Busy summer helping coach baseball and now football. After (mighty might)football gets done its my turn to play

Just a quick question: I am looking for a single pin bow sight. I have been looking at the Cobra easy slide (60 bucks). Just wanted to know if anyone has used one and what do they think. They also make a view master extreme pendulum sight,you can also lock for ground shooting.

any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks Craig
Old 08-15-2006, 10:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Cobra easy slide??

just like a bow, don't settle on a single item without checking out other manufacturers. I have been using an HHA single pin sight for a number of years and it is a very solid sight. Very bright in low light conditions. I used to have a 3 pin cobra but that was over 5 years ago.

HHA website is www.hhasports.com

Good luck with whatever choice you make.
Old 08-16-2006, 04:10 PM

That's an excellent choice in sights. I will say, though, the Cobra King Cobra I is better, for a couple of reasons. It's a single pin mover, just like the easy slide.

First, the King Cobra is smoother and easier to adjust. It's also more durable and very well constructed. The pin is brighter, and my favorite feature is that it has a built in quiver mounting bracket that doesn't block the adjustment knob. It's a little more expensive, but only about 10 bucks. You didn't ask, I know, but I would pick the King over the Easy Slide. Just my thoughts...
Old 08-16-2006, 04:21 PM

I'm also looking into single pin sight, it's between the king cobra and tru glo, any information would be greatly accepted.....
Old 08-16-2006, 04:24 PM

Either are good choices, but I would again go w/ the Cobra. Brighter and more durable. But if you flip a coin, you would be good either way.

Now, if you really want good.....check out the Vital Gear StarTrack....awesome! But........expensive.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:22 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks for the replies,

Gut check, Thanks for the link. They do have some nice sights in there.

mobowhunter, I think you are probably right. I have also been looking at the King Cobra. It sure looks like a nice one too. I will check both out this weekend if I get a chance. Also take a look at the Vital Gear StarTrack.

Thanks agian guys, appreciate it!

Craig