Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

IL-Cornfed-- Shootout Question.

Old 11-06-2002, 04:51 PM

Default IL-Cornfed-- Shootout Question.

Well i got the shootout today at academy sports. Not a bad looking sight. Ok now down to business.. I broke my ankle this last Tuesday in our football game. So tuning it is gonna be hard. Do you have any tuning tips for this rest and my feathermax? Im shooting Carbon Express 4560's out of it.. Thanks!
Old 11-06-2002, 07:20 PM

Default RE: IL-Cornfed-- Shootout Question.

The shoot out is a great rest. I found I set it up with just a little space between the top arrow holder and the shaft. I found that it will paper tune just like any other rest so I highly would say paper tune it.

I found that it seemed to tune easy, I also found I needed to play with field tip weight a bit but nothing major. It works with & without a string loop so either way you go it will work fine.