Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Diamond Victory or Bowtech Allegiance

Old 09-07-2006, 12:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Diamond Victory or Bowtech Allegiance

Allegience hands down , It does not look as if diamond is makeing dual cam bows anymore , if they did , Then Id compare and see which I liked better . The tune keeping abilities of the binary cams , and the quality strings on the allegience , make it hands down better .
Old 09-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator

Personal choice. I bought a brand new leftover 2005 Patriot because I didn't like the feel of the binary cam bows. Putting it simply, the Diamond Victory is a Bowtech Patriot clone. I may be adding a binary cam bow in the future after further improvements, but I will absolutely NOT be selling my Patriot any time soon.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

I love my Victory!
Old 09-08-2006, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Go with the Diamond Liberty!

Seriously, I'd go with the Diamond Victory simply because it's easier to time than the Allegiance. I shoot a Liberty and my only problem, if you want to call it that, is string stretch. When I first got it, my bow tech made timing marks along the cam, on either side of the limb. Several hundred shots later, I noticed the marks had shifted. He put in three twists, and I was back in business!

The reason I went with the Liberty, I can pull peak weight, 71 lbs, because of the HUGE idler wheel. It's easy to tune, feels great in my hand and feels really well balanced. I know 71 lbs is no biggie for some of you guys, but then again, I'm not a guy. When I pulled it at 71 lbs I thought it to be about 60lbs. On my old bow, I could barely pull 57 lbs.