Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

LEN!!!! Could I ask for your input?

Old 01-12-2002, 07:33 PM

Default LEN!!!! Could I ask for your input?

Len, I am in the middle of trying to sell my Quest by Martin, Im thinking I will only get about $200-250 canadian even with what I paid for it, anyways My question is... I know you have done alot of testing on alot of bow's. Im wondering if you have any technical info on the Quest. I have talked to Martin, and per usaul they have come up with nothing for me, They said they have no info on the working of the tiller adjustment, and they never had any info on it. This leaves me in a jam, because I don't know the bow well enough to explain it, I made it a point not to like the bow cause it doen't like me AHAHA. Now if anyone has any experience or Info, I am asking could you please email it to me. I need to sell it and get the money to buy my new olympic riser,limbs. Thanks very much.
Good shooting.
Dylan

>>>>--------o-->
Old 01-12-2002, 08:50 PM

Default RE: LEN!!!! Could I ask for your input?

Sorry, I can't help you on this one.
Old 01-13-2002, 07:56 AM

55 -- who are you talking to at Martin?

I know you have had problems with them, but from what I have seen, they are very responsive when it comes to customer service.

On another message board that I frequent, George Ryals is basically an everyday poster. Terry Martin posts there as well.

If you are having trouble, send George an e-mail and politely ask him some questions, I am sure he will help you out or at least point you in the right direction.

[email protected]
Old 01-13-2002, 07:34 PM

Rob, I have politely talked to George, and he couldn't help me, I am done dealing with martin, I know people don't like me complaining about them so we will leave it at that.
Good shooting.
Dylan

>>>>--------o-->
Old 01-14-2002, 05:40 AM

I sold my bow on ebay last week. I had minimal information in my ad and the guy didn't ask me a single question. I got more for it that I thought I would too. If someone asks you a question that you don't have the answer for, just be honest and say you don't know.
Old 01-14-2002, 08:32 PM

Thanks for the input TS, I think im gonna put it in the locals. I should get a bite fast enough, Im really close to having enough mula to get the Apex riser and Im getting really pumped and worked up because I feel like I have been lame for the last little while not being able to shoot. I love shooting archery very much, and love hunting as much. Girls are somewhere in there too when I can afford to date one. AHAHA. Good shooting.
Dylan

>>>>--------o-->

Edited by - 55#recurve on 01/14/2002 21:33:45