Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Blazer Vanes

Old 07-19-2006, 01:59 PM

Default Blazer Vanes

Im thinking about buying some blazer vanes for new arrows ill be buying in the next few weeks. Ive heard nothing bad about them. I was wondering what yalls opinions are on them.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Blazer Vanes

great fletching. very durable, and accurate no matter what tip used. I just reflected all my arrows in june w/ them and am very pleased.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:43 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: HuntingEd

great fletching. very durable, and accurate no matter what tip used.
I agree! I'm getting ready to get some Maxima hunters and going to fletch them with white wraps with 2 white Blazers and 1 Camo Blazer!
Old 07-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Fletched a dozen ACC's this year for the first time, flawless perfomance so far, very durable, slappin arrows, no cuts...
Old 07-19-2006, 07:53 PM

You won't be disappointed. I promise.
Old 07-19-2006, 08:06 PM
Dnk
Nontypical Buck

I use them on all of my shafts even my crossbow shafts. There's not one bad thing I can say about them. I don't have to refletch nearly as often now that I use them.
Old 07-20-2006, 11:15 AM

Can you use the Arizona EZ fletch with the blazers? I had 1/2 dozen out on by the prop shop but am looking to do the rest of my arrows myself.
I agree so far so good, no complaints.
Old 07-20-2006, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

No complaints here. I started fletching them last year and I have had no problems. They work great even with my muzzy 4 blades.
Old 07-20-2006, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

They are very durable. You either have to shoot the vane off or its gonna last. The one exception I had was when I shot right through one. It didn't tear, but put a hole through it. When I pulled my arrows, the second one was just dangling from the blazer it got shot through. I have excellent flight with both field tips and Muzzy three and four bladebroadheads using blazers.
Old 07-20-2006, 04:59 PM

I agree with all the rest. The Blazers are very easy to use and look great. I've been using feathers for thelast few years and the Blazers haven't disappointed me. Make sure you follow the directions on the box and use recommended glues. Good luck and good hunting.

Quick Reply: Blazer Vanes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.