Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

QS Whisker Biscuit users...

Old 08-07-2006, 06:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: QS Whisker Biscuit users...

The heavier the arrow the less noise it will make thats why i use Easton XX75 2314 aluminums. I have absolutely no noise what so ever.
Old 08-07-2006, 10:35 AM

i use the cabelas carbon stalker extreme with blazer vanes and i hear no noise at all from them. the blazers cut thru the whiskers like a hot knife thru butter too.
Old 08-07-2006, 03:14 PM

i had a question?i just recently bought the whisker biscuit [still havent shot with it]but when you place the arrow on the rest were the vanes already supposed to be touching the whisker bicuit when you still havent drawn back?when all i did was just place it on the rest/

Old 08-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

kidd, I don't think the vanes should be touching the bisquit just nocked. I have exactly1" of shaft before my vanes make contact with it. I'm using 4" vanes too. I think you can ajust the bisquit to be a bit more forward so you have a bit of clearance for your vanes.
Old 08-07-2006, 03:57 PM

i now thats what i was thinkin but now that means i have to drive all the way back to the bow shop right
Old 08-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

No, not really. You should be able to adjust that with the right size allen key. If your not confident in doing it then maybe the shop is the answer.
Old 08-07-2006, 04:45 PM

yea i did it but i think im goin back to the shop so they can laser sight it in
Old 08-08-2006, 01:38 AM

Hey Kidd,
I had the same problem , but people told me not to worry about it , and I didnt. Worked fine. Looks like you can slide the rest forward maybe enough to clear fletches.
Eventually I went with 2 in blazers and have never looked back. Good Luck
Old 08-08-2006, 05:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: ronpip

Wax your arrows and take a Q-tip and rub it inside the biscuit on the ends of the bristles. There two things together should make any arrow quiet.
I recomend against this. You need to think what wax does, it sticks to things right? There for youll get so much grime and crap in your wb and on your arrows youll lose valuable performance. I tried waxing my arrows wiht the first WBI had and hadflight issues.
Old 08-08-2006, 02:10 PM

I got my new Easton Axis ST arrows yesterday and guess what? No more noise while drawing through my W/B! I also got them fletched with blazers and got some of the Montec practice broadheads. There is no comparrison between my old Radial Hunter arrows and my new Easton's. It's like throwing darts!

Thanks for all your input guys I really appreciate it.

Quick Reply: QS Whisker Biscuit users...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.