Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

No Peep Results

Old 06-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default No Peep Results

I got home from work and my no peep had arrived. Like a schoolboy i hurried down to my work room an set it up... I kept my peep on temporarily to roughly set it up. I had been considing droping my draw wt back a little since my bow was maxed out. So i backed each limb out 1/4 turn and used my string separator to take out the existing peep.

It took about 45 min to set it properly. Took it out along w/ my newly cut, wrapped and blazed gold tips and started shooting.

It took a little to get used to, i had to make some small L/R adjustments as well as lower my sights since i let my draw wt back. My frist group at 15 yrds once i got it set up right was 4 arrows touching.. Not wanting damage any arrows i shot at my 35 yrd target.

I got 6 arrows in a 4 in group. This is the best group I have ever shot at that range.

I love my no peep!!! After 30 min of shooting i barely had to look at it anymore. cause i could feel if i was off. My arrows are flying better cause it has improved my form and release mechanics. I have always shot w/ both eyes open and now i can clearly see the target and arrowflight w/o having to move the bow or my head...

Anyway i was concered at first cause it seems to be a 50/50 thing on here. But count me in the 50% that love it.
Old 06-28-2006, 07:00 PM

Default RE: No Peep Results

im glad to here that you bought equipment that you like i mean love.

Old 06-28-2006, 08:31 PM

That sounds cool!!! I've seen it before, but forgotten. What is the website again? Who makes it?
Old 06-29-2006, 04:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good deal Ed. I'll remember your recomendations.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

I also shoot the no-peep on 2 of my bows and love it for hunting also, but would like to point out that you had another advantage working for you- FRESH brand new carbons.

Glad your liking your no-peep, the next test is low-low light shooting. (crack of dawn or dusk)
Old 06-29-2006, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Here is the manufacturers website: http://www.timberline-archery.com/np.asp

There are also some great reviews if you search for them.

Yea, it was great to shoot my newly fletched arrows and have success... this is my first time cutting and fletching them... i'll post some pics later.

Also, it was getting close to dark and my range is in a thin woods. The fiberoptics on the no peep seem bright, and hey, its better than not being able to see the target at all. I dont think i'll ever shoot a bow w/ a regular peep sight again.

Old 06-29-2006, 07:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have a no-peep here as well ,but unforunately I just haven't been able to get it on yest .I'm on holiday's for 2 week's now ,and you can bet she'll be going on this week .I'll let you's know how I make out with it.

nubo
Old 06-29-2006, 08:09 PM

I'll let you's know how I make out with it.
Lets hope you dont make out with it

LOL
Old 07-10-2006, 02:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

This will be my 3rd season with the no-peep. I now have it on all 3 of my bows. Works well for me.
Old 07-10-2006, 02:47 PM

Has anyone tried vital (bow) gear's "Hollow Pino?" It's a peepless sight I'm thinking about trying.

Quick Reply: No Peep Results

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.