Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

New rest opinion needed!

Old 06-29-2006, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New rest opinion needed!

ORIGINAL: BROX

I don't believe i am pulling to much poundage and as far as my draw sequence i draw my AR31 ram and ahalf perfectly vertical and horizontal.I don't cant the bow or have to lift up to draw.Ihave to really ease into the valley or the arrow jumps off the rest.I havehad mywith the TT for about 4years now.I had it on my PSE Firestorm single cam and had no problems but i have had my AR for a year and cannot keep the arrow on the rest all the time.As far as shootablity i have no problems with it.Just the draw!Thanks for everones input!
Try shortening up the loop you attach your release to. And make sure the nock isn't pinched between nocking points. It should be snug, but not tight or pinched in there.