Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

painting arrows

Old 06-20-2006, 09:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: painting arrows

Just givin' ya a hard time, mobow... I really could care less.

Doin' any fishing this summer? I'm thinking of floating the Meramec or Current with a buddy in a jon boat soon...
Old 06-20-2006, 09:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Just givin' ya a hard time, mobow... I really could care less.

Doin' any fishing this summer? I'm thinking of floating the Meramec or Current with a buddy in a jon boat soon...
Most of my family live on the current river in Van Buren MO. I miss that could water when its 95+ like it washere in Alabama today. But Iam sorry to but in like this.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

reed, no need to feel sorry pal; this is an open forum... normally I wouldn't even be bringing such things up, but it is summer (just a tad bit off-topic ), and things are slow...

Welcome to our corner of the web, by the way! So are you originally from this area too, or did your family just move here at sometime?
Old 06-21-2006, 06:28 AM

reed, no need to feel sorry pal; this is an open forum... normally I wouldn't even be bringing such things up, but it is summer (just a tad bit off-topic ), and things are slow...

Welcome to our corner of the web, by the way! So are you originally from this area too, or did your family just move here at sometime?
My grandpa live there and I moved there fromOklahomawhen I was 10 or 11. When I got out of high school I moved to Alabama because I did notwant to work in a sawmill anymore. Butmy brother and grandmastill there andI do miss that water.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:52 AM

NY, send me your personal e-mail address, i have a 4 min clip on how to do it, i''l send it to you.

Bo
Old 06-21-2006, 07:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks for going back in the archives and finding that one, Rob! Saved me some searching...

Rob's thread, huh mobow? [:-]What's a guy got to do to get a little credit around here?
My friend, archives? It's in my favorites!