Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

More String's from Gibblet

Old 06-01-2006, 08:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default More String's from Gibblet

This is about the 3rd set of string's that I've gotten from John ,but it's the first from his new machine .The quality of John's work just keep's on getting better and better. Excellent job John!
John's done an excellent job ,there's no wonder why he's the most popular guy on this forum.
Great job John and thank's one more time .

The frizzled string on the bottom pic is just a piece of string Johnm put in to seperate the string for easy instalation of my peep which I most likely won't be using this season ,onceI add my no-peep

nubo

Old 06-01-2006, 08:44 PM

Default RE: More String's from Gibblet

od green and flo yellow with tan serving. i really like those john.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think these are the best John ,I love the quality ,the colour ,the quality is just awsome ,they just keep getting better .You really need to see these string's in person to really appreciate them .What an awsome job.

The pic's don't really do them justice ,I'll try to take some better pic's tomorrow .

nubo
Old 06-01-2006, 08:58 PM

I'm ever closer to ordering a set for my UltraTec.......Just not sure of what my boss would say ......me not using "Our Guy" for strings and cables......
Old 06-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome looking strings,they look great on your bow

..Just not sure of what my boss would say ......me not using "Our Guy" for strings and cables......
Just tell your Boss that Gibs strings are better then "our guys" and You DEMAND the best
Old 06-02-2006, 03:23 PM

Just got mine last week from Gibblet and they look AWSOME! got them in Army colors, black, yellow and white, they are going to be BadA$$ on my new Max-4 camo Ally! will post pics when it's completely set up!

Thanks again to the Artist!!!
Old 06-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Typical Buck

Nice looking string.I got to get me those colors I like them.Use four primarly of 452 Orange,Navy Blue,Green (lighter than what Gibblet used) and Yellow.Again nice job Gibblet.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

I love my strings from Gib so much I am thinking of asking him to make me some shoe laces.
Old 06-02-2006, 10:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Shoelace's ! what kind of tension you figure he might have to pt on his machine to make them for you Rev? maybe he'll make ausie some to go with his pink shirt and tutu.

nubo
Old 06-03-2006, 05:40 AM

i was wondering if archers may like keychains made like a string,, but i never thought of shoelaces. those would be some expensive shoelaces.

Quick Reply: More String's from Gibblet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.