Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Vital Bow Gear Ultimate (Vital) Drop

Old 04-19-2006, 05:51 PM

Default Vital Bow Gear Ultimate (Vital) Drop

Has anyone used the 2006 Kaz-away or Vital drop rest and if so what did you think about quietness, ease of use, and overall quality. Also does the jaw opening lever hit your bow grip hand, and with the rest set all the way forward is the launcher still behind the riser in a sort of overdraw setup ?
Thanks in advance
BD
Old 04-19-2006, 06:49 PM
Spike

Default RE: Vital Bow Gear Ultimate (Vital) Drop

I have the new 2006 vital bow gear kaz away rest on my extreme vft.I have had it a couple of months now and I love it! This is the first drop away i have used and now that i have been usin it I will never go back to a shoot thru rest again.My arrows fly like darts.The owner of the proshop i use swears by these rests.He had mine setup and paper tuned in about 20 minutes.Mine does set just behind the riser a little.As far as bein quiet it is very quiet to me.I love the way the 2 arms lock and hold the arrow until you draw.It seems pretty durable as well but I have shot bodoodle rests for years and like I said am new to the dropaways so I cannot compare it to anyothers but I know that it is one great rest in my opinion.