Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

AEP Stabilizer

Old 03-15-2006, 03:40 AM

Default AEP Stabilizer

Ive heard pretty good things about their target stabilizers but how would you rate, say a six inch model for a hunting bow? I like the fact that you can add and remove weights to get the correct balance. Does anyone have any expierence with these? Thanks
Old 03-15-2006, 05:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: AEP Stabilizer

Yes, I have a ton of experience with them. I really really like them and the fact that the weight adjustments get the weight away from the riser on the bow. I currently think they are one of the nicest stabilizers out there. The owner of the company (Nunzio) is a real nice guy too and will do anything to make sure he has happy customers. I also really like some of the higher end vibracheck products as well as doinkers.
Old 03-15-2006, 05:51 AM

Thanks Rick. Does they absorb vibration as well as the Doinker? Im trying to choose between this stabilizer and the doinker multi-rod 7". Whats your opinion? Thanks for the help
Old 03-15-2006, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

An AEP is not going to absorb as much vibration as say an elite series doinker. It will however control andminimize your pin float quite a bit though. If you want both vibration reduction, and a stabilizer that will get the weight away from the bow to help control pin float, get the doinker. If you want a stablizer to simply help control pin float, get the AEP. If you want a stabilizer for simply absorbing vibration and quieting things down get a stealth.