Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Seen This??

Old 02-24-2006, 10:33 AM

Default Seen This??

EDIT - Link is dead, and so is this topic.
Old 02-24-2006, 11:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Seen This??

Unlike some people, I'd hesitate to take some unknown someone's word for an accusation like that. Show me the evidence. Without proof, it'snothingmore thanmaliciousgossip.Either way, it's a black eye for archery.
Old 02-24-2006, 11:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

Personally, legit or not, why would AT allow the bashing to take place in general....it's obvious Bowtech is a fantastic bow and ranks with any on the market...no best, no worst...even allowing it might be for personal gain however, ya can't believe everything online.....you have to have your own ideas, conclusions and thoughts....even the suggestion tho is a terrible black eye for him...usually all it takes is rumors.
Old 02-24-2006, 11:31 AM

True or not, these actions do not surprise me. Those who have good intention and a properly run business should always have their guard up for these kinds of attacks. The good news is the Lord is bigger than all of thisjunk and no matter how hard anybody tries to make a good company fall, they will fail if it is the Lords will for that company to succeed. Let this just be another example of putthe Lord first in your life (business), and all things will fall into place, no matter how hard the enemy tries to take you down. Psalm 27 is one of my favorite chapters in regards to this. I hope BowTech has it posted on the wall for all their employees to read and remember. We're talking about two totally differently run businesses here. One who has prayer in the morning before workand one who uses half dressed women to try and sale their products. Like I said, I'm not surprised at all.
Old 02-24-2006, 12:00 PM

y'all are just finding that out?

edit: i should add its my understanding that folks from each of the major brands, not employees, but staff shooters, have been doing this for quite some time also, and this includes bowtech.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

i should add its my understanding that folks from each of the major brands, not employees, but staff shooters, have been doing this for quite some time also, and this includes bowtech.
That's my understanding also. That's why I refuse to believe anything like this postedanonymously on a forum. Like Rob said, it only take a rumor toruin someone's reputation.Whisper it in a few ears and those people whisper it in a few more ears andWHAM! Suddenly what could be a complete lie is common knowledge with a lot of peoplebelieving it.

Not to mention there are people out there ready and willing to believe the absolute worst about anybody or anything, because of their own prejudices.

And this guy could be simply repeating a rumor he heard from someone else.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:59 PM

Sounds crazy. I just don't understand how someone bashing one product or another could hold that much sway. Stevie Wonder could see that any of the top manufacturers out there make quality products. If in doubt all you have to do is go shoot some of them and find out for yourself. That sounds terrible, I don't visit those forums as this one draws all of my attention and spare time. Good job Huntingnet.com! I agree with Rob, how could the operators of the site allow the bashing to go that far?
Old 02-24-2006, 05:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

It's all crap ,but make's for some interesting read. Just goes to show how desperate some can be .

nubo
Old 02-26-2006, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Funny,I just went to check out this link and it said

Sorry, this topic has been closed.
Anyone wanna fill me in on who said what,and who bashed who

Old 02-26-2006, 07:21 PM

folks with something to gain, or with companies they areho'ing for, forfree merchandise, signing up on AT with multiple usernames to spread hype, or bs without anyone knowing who they are. another one is sometimes people keep who they are, or who they are betrothed to a secret so they just sound like your average guy, when they actually have free merchandise at stake if they don't say certain things, or leave out certain thingsfrom what they post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.