Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Seen This??

Old 02-26-2006, 07:40 PM

Default RE: Seen This??

ORIGINAL: gibblet

folks with something to gain, or with companies they areho'ing for, forfree merchandise, signing up on AT with multiple usernames to spread hype, or bs without anyone knowing who they are. another one is sometimes people keep who they are, or who they are betrothed to a secret so they just sound like your average guy, when they actually have free merchandise at stake if they don't say certain things, or leave out certain thingsfrom what they post.
I think I got that straight,, but I had to read it twice and slower the second time
Old 02-27-2006, 04:58 AM

i've gone comma crazy.
Old 02-27-2006, 11:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

I think I got that straight,, but I had to read it twice and slower the second time
Here I thought it was just me.

Sorry gibblet but it was a bit hard to follow.
Old 02-27-2006, 12:22 PM

Betrothed,, threw me for a loop, being from Nebraska I got betrothed once after a whole day of bailing hay and complaining how hot it was.. My borther in law just got up, wiped the sweat off his brow and threw me in the horse tank