Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

[Deleted]

Old 10-22-2002, 11:46 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-22-2002, 11:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Question about Parker bows

I used to own an ultralite 38 nice bow good quality and decent price . they are very nice looking also .

If information provided by the members of this board have helped you please let us know .
Old 10-22-2002, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I dont have the UL35 but I do have the Parker Ultra Lite 31 and I love it. So far this year I have harvested 3 deer using the PUL31. Here is a link to my 2002 harvests http://community.webshots.com/user/ladyforge Its a SWEET LITTLE BOW!!!!!! Good Luck Bowshopping, Hope you find the right bow for you.
Old 10-22-2002, 04:13 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-23-2002, 09:21 AM

I purchased a new Hunter Mag a year ago and have since shot 2 nice bucks and a bear and it is a good bow. The very best thing about the parker is it's warranty man is it great.
Old 10-23-2002, 11:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

I bought the UL35 last year and love it. It's light, fast, accurate, and quiet. They also come with a full lifetime warranty. I hunt elk in Colorado and can walk up and down mountains all day and it doesn't get too heavy. Go shoot one after the season, I think you will love it.
Old 10-23-2002, 12:59 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-24-2002, 01:09 PM

I shoot the Ultra Lite 35 for hunting. Like it a lot. I put limsavers on and shoot with a stabilizer. Two things I've changed. I put Winner's Choice string and cables on and put on a Loesch grip. These are things I've changed on my Ultra Lite Pro so it was just natural to do the same with my 35. I use Winner's Choice to stop any twist with my Fletcher peep. I prefer the feel of the Loesch low grip over the Parker medium that comes with the bow. I'm shooting 62#, 30" Carbon Express 300s, 362 gr., at 272fps with my 35. I do have a 31" draw.

As long as kids are having fun shooting, I don't care if I shoot bad
Old 10-26-2002, 06:55 PM

I have 2 Parkers.An ultra lite 31 and the new stealth hunter.These bows are awsome,lite,fast and accurate.I do how ever plan to change the brownell strings to zebra twist strings for using a fletcher peep sight.Both bows are decked out w/limb saver equipment including the nv system.Make's the bows deadly quiet.I plan to break them in on a 3 day hunt in charlotte cnty fla.I will post the result's when i get back

stephen long
Old 10-26-2002, 11:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I also went with the Zebra Replacement String when my string was starting to show wear, and I am very pleased with its preformance on the bow.

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.