Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Ill. Deer & Turkey Classic...

Old 02-27-2006, 11:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Ill. Deer & Turkey Classic...

I got to see Pat give away the last free bow Sunday; man, the expression on the guy's face!!

I bet we had betwen a thousand and two thousand people total come through the booth, with a lot of those shooting the bows... Even had an HNI member recognize me from previous pics I'd posted of my kills. Thanks for introducing yourself PJHunts! Had a blast working with Pat all day too, even though we didn't hardly have time to talk to each other!!
Old 02-27-2006, 12:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

The one year I don't get to go down there and Pat's giving away free bows! Figures!!

Sounds like you guys had a good time and it's great to hear the Bowtech booth was busy. Last year's show was when I was officially sold on my Allegiance so hopefully you guys sold a few more people this year.

Justin
Old 02-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Fork Horn

no when is it
Old 02-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Maybe, if I get time tonight, I will post a picture in a new thread!!

I never realized how much lighter this bow was compared to my old SQ2 until now. Light as a feather!!, but of course it is still a bare bow.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:11 PM

My bow is as light as a feather as well. Must be a new synthetic material that they used. Its almost like you are holding nothing! Very cool. I will get a pic up soon. I might bring it to my league tonight, not sure.
Old 02-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Awww, sorry I missed you kilnbux! I was at the booth pretty much non-stop from noon Friday to Sunday evening.

Come out to one of our bowfishing events... and I'm sure I'll have more HNI stuff.

I did get a picture of Pat, myself and Greg in the Bowtech booth. They're great guys!

Old 02-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

I don't know why I can't keep my eyes open for a picture... ugh! [&o]
Old 02-27-2006, 05:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's the drugs Christine. The drugs.
Old 02-27-2006, 05:20 PM
Super Moderator

Nice pic of Christine, Pat, and Greg. Uh, now that we have the Bowtech/HNI covershoot out of the way[8D]......................................where are the pics of the blue gift bows? Not that you are all not good lookin or anything but.........bow pics please?
Old 02-27-2006, 05:59 PM
Super Moderator

I'll get the picture up here soon enough. I just want to be sure it's okay to post it. (I think everybody is going to be hitting Pat up for a free bow once I get the picture up)

I did want to mention that when i walked into the Bowtech/Diamond booth I asked really loudly... "Is this where I can buy a new Oneida?"
Wow, did that turn some heads.. hee hee hee!!!

Quick Reply: Ill. Deer & Turkey Classic...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.