Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Ill. Deer & Turkey Classic...

Old 02-22-2006, 08:17 PM

Default RE: Ill. Deer & Turkey Classic...

Nah, I was razzed up at the time..... Ive cooled off now. Splinterin 3 sets of limbs on the same bow will do that to a guy. But I think that we have the problem nailed now and hopefully I'll get a replacement bow in a couple of weeks. So we will be able to shoot some bows at the booth?????
Old 02-25-2006, 04:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Guys, if you made it to the show and didn't stop and see Pat at the bowtech booth, you are missing out!!

He is a super guy and he gives out some awesome gifts for stopping and seeing him. But the trick is...he only had 3 to give a way. He was giving away 3 bows!! I recieved #2. So he has one left!! This thing is awesome!! It is a shiny blue one!! When he handed it to me, I about fell over!! I will try and get a picture posted early in the week!!

so who got #1 and what color did you get? The last one left was another blue one. Man, those bowtech guys really pulled through this time!!

On a side note, Christine did give me a pretty cool shirt and a hat. Oh yeah, a pretty awesome mouse pad also!! I still can't believe Justin won't come out and play with us. He had some excuse that he had somethine else going on.

Old 02-25-2006, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator

Damn! I didn't do anything but stay home, shoot my bow......and thats about it today. I knew I should have traveled up north. I met Pat two years ago , didn't have my release and was really too tired to shoot a Bowtech that day, although I was drooling. Sounds like you had a great time Ill Bow Man. Now you HAVE to post pics of you and your new bow ASAP!!!
Old 02-25-2006, 05:22 PM

I GOT ONE!!!!! I dont know if I got #1 or #3 but I got one!! Damn glad I went. Pat is a really nice guy, truly a pleasure to meet him. Mine was a shiny blue one too and although I am not really a target/spot shooter, I feel that I'll grow to love it like a hunting bow. Mine has a real cool design with stars incorporated in it. Can't wait to see what it can do!!
Old 02-25-2006, 05:33 PM

IL BOWMAN I guess I got #3, failed to see that in your post. Well better luck next year to those that didn't stop by and see Pat. Still can't believe that I got the last one!! Lucky Dog I guess.
Old 02-26-2006, 06:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Guys,

It was nice meeting the two of you and puttingwith faces with names from HBBS...

I wish I would have had a camera to catch your expessions when I handed each of you the bows. That's the pictures I'd like to see because the jaw dropping and hitting the floor wastruely priceless...

kilnbux actually got the first bow and IL BOW MAN got the second one.

Hope to meet/see some more of you at the show today...
Old 02-26-2006, 05:32 PM
Super Moderator

I got one ofthe three free bows Pat gave away at the Bowtech booth.

I'll get a picture of mine up too. (It's blue with stars, really quite impressive!)

Thanks!
Old 02-26-2006, 10:30 PM

I stopped by your booth christine, but you werent there!! I guess I would have really made out on the gifts if my timing was better, shucks.....
Old 02-27-2006, 07:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Heck, even my wife couldn't believe it. When she got home I just had to show her my new bow. She kind of looked at me and asked, and what is that? I know exactly what she was thinking...why do you have a new bow. But I assured her that it was a gift, and that it will get used!! She asked why it was blue with stars, and I just said...hey it was free.

Hey Pat, what do you think the boys at Waterdog would do if I sent it in to be dipped? I mean blue is cool and all, but I am a hunter so I need something not so shiney!

Thanks again!!
Old 02-27-2006, 07:23 AM
Super Moderator

Still waiting to see pics of you lucky gal and guys and your new bows!

Quick Reply: Ill. Deer & Turkey Classic...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.