Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Any online stores selling Fuse accessories?

Old 02-15-2006, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

Default Any online stores selling Fuse accessories?

If anybody does know of any please PM me. Looking for the Fuse Caldera 2 piece quiver and nobody in my area is carrying Fuse at the moment. Thank you.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:46 PM

Default RE: Any online stores selling Fuse accessories?

Let me guess...still no online contacts? I tried this before and was told you have to get their products from a dealer. I had to buy mine from a place I couldn't stand walking into.[:@]The things we do to get some products.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Check your PM.
Old 02-15-2006, 03:59 PM
Fork Horn

Wow, and I thought I was the only one in the world looking for Fuse products online. I was looking for a Fuse Satori 4 arrow quiver and searched high and low. At Fuse's webpage, you can click on the map of the US to find the closest Fuse dealer. They have a nice little place to list the retail dealer's webpage. Unfortunately, not one single store in Michigan had their webpage link attached. At least they had addresses and phone numbers. Today, I just drove 2 hours north to get a Satori and then I had to settle for a 6 arrow instead of a 4 arrow. You can check out the links below. They are sites I bookmarked that had the Fuse Satori. All were 6 arrow. I did not see the Caldera on these webpages. I know our sporting good store put in an order last week for fuse quivers. They said Fuse is very slow about shipping. But if you get in a bind and can't find it, give me a holler and I would be glad to check the area for what you're looking for. What was it MilDotMaster said above?, "The things we do to get some products" DITTOOOOO!

www.woodlandsworld.com
www.ioarchery.com
Old 02-15-2006, 05:04 PM

i will check with my distributer and pm you if they have them ...
Old 02-15-2006, 07:25 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks guys. Guess I was having problems on their site yesterday because when I did a dealer search today I found 3 within 50 miles of me. Problem is my closest dealer I won't buy one from...........he is a Hoyt/Mathews dealer and hates Bowtech(been taking some of his business). Since I bought a Bowtech from another dealer(who doesn't carry Fuse)..........I am staying away from there for a while.