Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Fuse Products, any experiences?

Old 02-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Fuse Products, any experiences?

Okay for my new bow I purchased the Fuse Axium 10" stabilizer and the Fuse Katana 4 arrow quiver...

Anyone have experiences with either...the appear to be superb products.
Old 02-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Fuse Products, any experiences?

I bought the katana 6 arrow last year for my alleginace. I absolutely love this quiver and the way it attaches to the bow. The best part is I now have a quiver that will support my arrows over most of their length unlike the Quikie's and others like them that leave most all of the arrow hanging out there to twang like a guitar string.

As for their other produces they didn't impress me all that much. Their sights are the same old sights Cobra has been making in their sidewinder line but in a fancy housing. The stabilizers are a fancy Doinker, and their rests are the same rests NAP and CAP have been making for years but in fancy housings. Finally their broadheads are simply red innerlocks. Not exactly innovative IMHO but they are all good products and they do look cool.
Old 02-09-2006, 09:39 PM

Well I have had the stabilizer for a couple month. I tried out several brands and found that I really liked this one best due to the weight being out on the tip and to be honest, I really liked the look of it. Since the weight is all out on the tip I foundI could get away with the shorter 6 inch model. I'm sure you will be happy with it.

So now I have a hoyt made product on my BowTech bow. My local BowTech dealer liked it so much and says he keeps hearing good things about them so he my end up stocking them.

I have not tried out the quivers, but everything I have read and heard about them has been positive. If I was to get a replacement quiver that would be the one I would get.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

bigbulls, thanks for the reply, I agree and like the way it attaches to the bow. For years I used to love taking off my quiver when in the tree, the last several years or more I used Hoyt's two piece quivers and couldn't take them off...I'm looking forward again to being able to take it off and like you said, it's adjustable to secure the arrows...I think this is a good choice, what I didn't realize that the Fuse line was actually Hoyt.

MilDotMaster, thanks as well, I really like the looks as well, it wasn't in stock so I didn't get my hands on it, thusly asking for input, I went with the 10" as I'm a bigger fan of longer stabilizers, currently using the 12" SuperStix...Until earlier today I didn't realize Fuse was Hoyt...my buddy from Western PA called me and said he was researching my choices on line and saw that the string on the Trykon was a Fuse string...I thought....HHhmmmm and checked out the mailing address and phone numbers on the back of the Fuse and Hoyt catalog and saw they were the same....LOL..no wonder the brown matches the limb pockets and cams on the Hoyt...I guess they'll be a perfect match...my other accessories will be in black and should make this one sharp looking bow as well as functional.
Old 02-11-2006, 07:23 AM

i put the 6 inch on my trykon and i am pleased with it.
Old 02-11-2006, 07:26 AM

I've got one on my 06 Allegiance and need to add weight - my bow is top heavy.
Old 02-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Adding weight to the stabilizer will cause your bow to be more top heavy.
Old 02-11-2006, 07:52 AM

well since Fuse is a branch of Hoyt archery they are designed to match hoyt bows really good.I have the buckhorn sight with the 500 coil in it,very brite,and the 4 inch axium stablizer in my turbo tec and love it.

tried the same set up on my trykon and it just did not work for me. but they are great sights and stablizers,i think a little costly compaired to other stablizers and sights but like i said on my turbo tec i love the set up