Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

I think I find my new sight...any experiences?

Old 02-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: I think I find my new sight...any experiences?

Frank, both...unfortunately you can't see the Microtune on the website...it's that new, although it's similiar to the PRO.I talked with them when I called plus down at the sport show in the archery arena, the website is to be updated in mid March. I specifically went to the show to shop sights, hands on..I was disappointed in most...until I found this one. The price runs with most of the microtune sights on the market..the SpotHogg, etc...if you get to the show, check them out....

Rick James...yes I saw his sight when I was chatting with him...I've seen them before...nice but not what I was looking for. I loved his sight on his hunting bow when he hunted with me...I believe I remember it being a Spott Hogg....I was actually going with the Spott Hogg until I picked up the Viper Predator Microtune PRO-MT at the Harrisburg show....

LEN, is there a link to that particular sight?
Old 02-08-2006, 10:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Rob.

There are 2 of them on ebay.
http://sporting-goods.search.ebay.com/Vital-Gear-Hollow-Pino_Sights_W0QQbsZSearchQQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcom pareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfgtpZQQfpos ZQ5AIPQ2fPostalQQfromZR2QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ19QQftrtZ1Q QftrvZ1QQlopgZQQsacatZ20845QQsadisZ200QQsaprchiZQQ saprcloZQQsargnZQ2d1QQsaslcZ2QQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZ bs

I just went to their web site and it is under construction for the new 2006 products.

http://www.vitalbowgear.com/
Old 02-08-2006, 02:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks Ausie...I'm not a fan of that adjustment type sight....the PRO-MT line of Predator sights have both vertical and horizontal microtuning not the lever action of that particular sight on Ebay.....
Old 02-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just for the record........Holy annoying Ebay link.[:-]

(Carry on )

And yeah Rob my hunting sight was a Spot-Hogg "Hogg-It"
I do still use a Spot-Hogg sight on my hunting bows, but now I use the "Real Deal"