Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

I think I find my new sight...any experiences?

Old 02-05-2006, 09:24 AM

Default RE: I think I find my new sight...any experiences?

Its hell getting old. I feel your pain brother gibblet
ORIGINAL: gibblet

i'm using .019 and am going to get some .029's when i get around to it. they're just too small for me. maybe its my eyes, but in certain light they are difficult to see.
Old 02-05-2006, 11:56 AM

i use viper i love mine its very nice no plastic on these ive got the hunter you can put lens on them ive got a blue light on mine you wont be sorry
Old 02-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

The more I look over the brochure on the microadjust, the more I'm convinced this is the sight for me...after looking over alot of others....this is a real quality piece....
Old 02-05-2006, 03:24 PM

i like the aperature on that vgb a lot - without the dot. doesn't look like it will stick far enough off the riser for what i'm looking for though.
Old 02-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob, I too seen those sights at the show. Very nice. I couldn't see a thing I didn't really like about them honestly. I'm shooting a Spot Hogg now and don't see ever changing, but if I did, that would be one at the top of my list.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

I agree muzzyman88...I was seriously considering the Spott Hog until I saw this sight at Harrisburg..one reason I specifically went to put hands on some equipment...in that respect I was disappointed at the lack of reps..mostly retails....but I was glad I found this sight...

Now I'm shopping for rests and stabilizers for when I shoot the Trykon, Tribute, Allegiance and Switchback heads up...I know this is going to be my sight. I just finished emailing the manuf for shipping dates...the new PRO-MT isn't ready for shipping...
Old 02-08-2006, 06:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well that's settled...although I knew the shipping date was proposed for mid March, I went ahead and ordered the PRO-MT by Viper Archery Products....infact after talking to my friend 2 hours away..(Q2inwhitetails) I ordered 2 sights....he said if that's the sight for me...he wanted one to for his new bow....
Old 02-08-2006, 06:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Did you see the sight Matt / PA had on his Old Glory at the show?
Old 02-08-2006, 06:20 AM

The Vital Gear Hollow Pino series is unique. I tried one and found it to be very beneficial to getting on the target quickly in a hunting situation.

Another one VG produces this year might have been a good contender for Rob. It's the Triangle series. Fully wrapped pins make them VERY bright. Each pin is micro-adjustable in both vertical and horizontal planes. It's available in 1, 3, and 5 pin versions. All metal construction makes it quite durable.
Old 02-08-2006, 07:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Rob,

That is one impressive looking sight and I can understand the price tag. Are you planning on using it for hunting, 3D or both?

Quick Reply: I think I find my new sight...any experiences?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.