Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

? For Hoyt Buyers!!

Old 01-27-2006, 02:30 PM

Default ? For Hoyt Buyers!!

Just wondering if whoever got the Trykon or Trykon XL if they came fitted with the RizerSox, AlphaShox, & the StringShox like they advertise on their website! The reason I ask is because I bought a Magna-Tec 2 years ago and Hoyt had them advertised to come with Limbsavers! Well it did not, no big deal though. The Hoyt dealer I have close to me is pricey with all there stuff so I figured they just take them off to sell them to make extra money! Just wondering no big deal if not, just wondering!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2006, 05:09 PM

Default RE: ? For Hoyt Buyers!!

As far as my Trykon goes, they did come with all of the advertised products. The Rizer Shox, the Alpha Shox Limb Savers, and the StringShox all came on my bow.

I would suggest you make sure you they come on your bow if you are looking at the Trykon.Definately can't turn downLimbsaver products.

Hopefully you can get a bow this time with the accessories that were advertised on the bow.

Good luck

Bols

Old 01-27-2006, 07:27 PM

Yeah!! I am definatelly going to make sure when I go to purchase a new bow from them!! I was just checking, I don't really like to have to buy from them but I also don't want to travel 50 miles more out of my way. I will if they tell me the Trykon does not come with the accessories though! Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2006, 04:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

My Hoyt came with the limbsavers installed.
Old 01-28-2006, 08:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

BTW, just so you know those string balls are adding a few FPS. A friend of mine tried pulling his off once he got the STS installed (Trykon) and he lost some speed until he put them back on & then the lost speed returned.
Old 01-28-2006, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

I looked at a Trykon a couple weeks ago and all theSims items were installed and came with the bow. I bought a MagnaTec in 2002 and it did not come withSims productsinstalled. The MTSport did not haveSims stuff either...only the higher end/aluminum riser bows had thesefactory installed. By the way, the VTEC I bought had the alpashox and the string leaches installed when the dealer took it out of the box.