Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Allegiance shooters

Old 01-23-2006, 04:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default Allegiance shooters

Just curious what drop-away rests and stabilizers you are using decided to stick with my HHA sight and getting some Carbon Express Maxima arrows.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Allegiance shooters

Haven't got it set up yet, but when she gets here soon, I'll be puttinga Stealth 6" stabilizer as well as an APA Twister Safari on her.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'll be putting a Stealth 6" stabilizer as well as an APA Twister Safari on her.
That's exactly what I have on my Patriot.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:47 PM
Fork Horn

I went with the Trophy Taker drop away and an s-coil stabilizer. Almost like shooting the Allegiance without any stabilizer at all though.
Old 01-24-2006, 06:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Trophy taker rest , and a 10" stealth stabilizer .
If you have an 05 model bowtech , you will have to get a extended windage bar from trophy taker . If you have an 06 , you "may not" need one .
Old 01-24-2006, 09:52 AM

ORIGINAL: ijimmy

Trophy taker rest , and a 10" stealth stabilizer .
If you have an 05 model bowtech , you will have to get a extended windage bar from trophy taker . If you have an 06 , you "may not" need one .
This is correct...they corrected the extended windage for the 2006 bows. Just another refinement along the way.My drop away does not have an extended windage shaft on it and I still have 1/4 to a 3/8 inch of travel left.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have a dropzone on mine for a rest. It works OK but if I end up shooting the Allegiance at all in 3D, I will be going to a blade type rest for thisspecifically, and a APA twister probably for hunting next year.

I have an AEP 10" stabilizer on their 2" quick disconnect for a total of 12". Ireally like the AEP products and felt that it was a much better setup than the stealth I had. Stealth is agood stabilizer when it comes to quieting the bow, but IMHO for precision shooting and for help controlling the range of your pin floating, I like to be able to have the weight further away from the bow....the further the better. I know Stealth lets you flip the stabilizer so the weight is away, but this all isn't adjustable and there is still quite a bit of weight close to the bow. I was able to see a noticable difference when going to the AEP from the Stealth 6". The AEP is SUPER light and has adjustable weights that go directly in the end of the stabilizer....so all the weight is almost 12" out away from the bow. You can add just enough so that it balances well.