Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

ATA New Products.......let down?

Old 01-20-2006, 12:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default ATA New Products.......let down?

First off, great job to the Hunting.net crew on the presentation from the show.

However, I must say this year appears to be a big letdown for new products. I haven't seen much in the way of anything that is totally new. New bows, yes, but not anything spectacular IMO. The only thing that I seen that had my attention was the Hoyt Trykon with the Parallel limbs.

Where are all the new accesories this year? Haven't seen any must-have's this year.

Anyone else?
Old 01-20-2006, 12:44 PM

Default RE: ATA New Products.......let down?

If only it were true. I'm finally getting to the point where I'm a bit dismayed by all the technology. Why don't we just be done with it, mount a heat seeking missle on bow with a trigger and high powered scope and let'er rip.
Old 01-20-2006, 12:54 PM
Super Moderator

There werea couple ofnifty new 'accessories' there, I'll probably put together a journal or news article to cover those things that didn't fit in the slide show.

I also made a post here http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1376830 (bowfishing stuff)

(and if you're not into bowfishing.. well, you should be. Deer hunting is great.. but in most places you can bowfish day or night, year 'round (particularly when it's warm) you can do it with friends, you don't need an$$$ bow, or a$3K lease, you usually get tons of shots and if you miss... hey, that's just one less carp you have to deal with.)
Old 01-20-2006, 01:09 PM
Typical Buck

I must be the dumbest guy on here, because I missed the whole ATA "new products thread", or whatever was put together by thehuntingnet people. What did I do wrong??? What did I miss??[8D]

Old 01-20-2006, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

This is our home page.... http://www.huntingnet.com/

You're only dumb if you go to that page and still don't see the ATA gear preview.
Old 01-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: HNI_Christine

This is our home page.... http://www.huntingnet.com/

You're only dumb if you go to that page and still don't see the ATA gear preview.
I guess that's what happens when Istick the forums page in my "favorites" and stay logged in constantly here at work......

who says guys don't need directions....
Thanks!