Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Patriot owners, past and present........

Old 02-03-2006, 10:56 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Patriot owners, past and present........

I guess I will be the odd man out on this post.

I had an 04 patriot dually and was not all that crazy about it.
While I didn't mind the draw cycle at all, as a matter of fact I liked it, the bow was not any faster than the 03 Razortec that it was bought to replace (same weight and draw length).

I was not a big fan of the stock bowtech grip. It was too rounded for my liking and I ended up taking it off which cleared up many of my left and right flyers but took 1/2" off of my draw length.

The other issue I had with it is how front heavy it was. I ended up needed a very short stab up front and a ton of back weight to get the bow to balance where I liked it.

Now that being said, I had no problmes with the quality or asthetics of the bow, it simply did not suit me. I just never could get the whole balance and accuracy thing down on this bow.

All of the Bowtech lovers, this is not a put down for this particular bow or the bowtech line, just that this particular bow did not suit my shooting style.