Just got a call from my dealer. My 2006 black marble constitution came in today!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Going to pick it up tonight. Unfortunately it didn't come with the shrewd grip that is supposed to come with..." />

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

My 06' Constitution is finally here!!!!!!! :) *Updates w/ Pics*

Old 01-09-2006, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default My 06' Constitution is finally here!!!!!!! :) *Updates w/ Pics*

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!

Just got a call from my dealer. My 2006 black marble constitution came in today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to pick it up tonight. Unfortunately it didn't come with the shrewd grip that is supposed to come with target color 06's, but I guess that is OK, at least it is here, and they can ship the grip later. I will post pics of it tonight all dressed up in target accessories!!!!!!

Now I just need that new string from gibblet (royal blue/black), and the shrewd grip that was supposed to come in it.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Site Bouncer

Default RE: My 06' Constitution is finally here!!!!!!! :)

Congrats on the new bow!!!
Old 01-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Rick.

Congrats on the new bow.

I have had my Constitution now for a couple of weeks I ordered mine with the Max4 camo and it looks great.

I have replaced the grip with a Johson side plates they make a world of difference

Unfortunately my peep has not arrived yet soI have not done any serious shooting with it but will tell you this much even without the peep and 6x lens in my hogg-it the bow will stack them in there even at the longer ranges 50 60 yards and thats with my hunting arrows.

I have just finished puttin the Magnock reciever on the bow reset the tension on my rest for my target arrows and gonna head out to our range to see how she likes the target arrows about 100 grains lighter than my hunting arras

I really dont know why you want to change the stock string cause they are top quality strings
Old 01-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Ausie-guy

Rick.

Congrats on the new bow.

I have had my Constitution now for a couple of weeks I ordered mine with the Max4 camo and it looks great.

I have replaced the grip with a Johson side plates they make a world of difference

Unfortunately my peep has not arrived yet soI have not done any serious shooting with it but will tell you this much even without the peep and 6x lens in my hogg-it the bow will stack them in there even at the longer ranges 50 60 yards and thats with my hunting arrows.

I have just finished puttin the Magnock reciever on the bow reset the tension on my rest for my target arrows and gonna head out to our range to see how she likes the target arrows about 100 grains lighter than my hunting arras

I really dont know why you want to change the stock string cause they are top quality strings
I know about the strings.........but honestly it is worth the small price to know that the peep won't rotate on me. Also, if I have string/cable problems I can call gibblet about it and he will back up his work. The bowtech dealer I bought this bow through is 90 miles away, the ones closer to me I have had issues with in the past that I don't want to get into here. Gibblets string/cables won't cause me to drive 90 miles should there be a problem, plus they will be prettier.

The bow will be setup with the following accessories.......

Copper John ANTS
Sure Loc Black Eagle/Swarovski 42mm .5 diopter lense
GKF TKO Target blade
STS
Doinker Carbon Elite 31.5"
Old 01-09-2006, 03:07 PM

Can't wait to see the pics...She's gonna be mighty purty.
Old 01-09-2006, 03:34 PM

I'm happy for you. Enjoy this moment in time. It's only been a few weeks and I find days go by where I don't think about my 06 bow. What is wrong with me!!! Soon are new bows will not be part of our signature and we will be then eyeing the new candy on the market. This is your time, absorb it and enjoy it, for it will only fade with time! sad but true. I love the Constitution.

So much for running software on arrow spinetonight. HA!
Old 01-10-2006, 06:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pics of her in the new accessories.............

Old 01-10-2006, 06:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

She sure look's darn nice ,hopefully she perform'sa juat as well.I'm sure it will

nubo
Old 01-10-2006, 07:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

That is one pretty bow and some beautiful pics. Congratulations on the new bow. It is sure to turn some heads the first time you take it out to shoot. I am envious. I wonder if my Max-4 Old Glory is going to look as sweet!
Old 01-10-2006, 09:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

I wonder if my Max-4 Old Glory is going to look as sweet!
Frank.

Yes it will

I will snap a couple of pics of my Max4 Constitution and post them when I get back from my wife's chemo treatment.

Quick Reply: My 06' Constitution is finally here!!!!!!! :) *Updates w/ Pics*

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.