Just got a call from my dealer. My 2006 black marble constitution came in today!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Going to pick it up tonight. Unfortunately it didn't come with the shrewd grip that is supposed to come with..." />

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

My 06' Constitution is finally here!!!!!!! :) *Updates w/ Pics*

Old 01-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: My 06' Constitution is finally here!!!!!!! :)

I've got the black marble pro 40 dually, and the competition limbs should arrive today... Looks alot like yours. I love the color.
Old 01-13-2006, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My 06' Constitution is finally here!!!!!!! :)

Well last night I really got to shoot it quite a bit. Initially I had the DL a bit too long. It felt good, but I could feel my front shoulder fatiguing quickly, and when I looked in the mirror on the wall of my clubs indoor range, I was leaning back. My range of movement was way off, I was having a hard time controlling the dot in my scope floating, and I was having a heck of a time getting the BT release to go off right. All classic indicators of too much DL.After adjusting DL down a bit, things started to settle down a lot, and it really started to shine. Unfortunately, I started to get too tired to finish my 3 spot vegas face shooting 15 ends, so I only shot 10 ends. Once the DL was adjusted right, I ended up with a 292 out of 300 with 15X's. Not too shabby for a new bow, I usually dial in around 430 on a 450 vegas face.

I also have to say that this thing is quiet. Real quiet. I took off all the silencers and blocks on the limbs since this isa competition only bow, and it is quieter than my allegiance with all those accessories on it + an STS.

Also, because I was shooting it for indoor, I backed the limbs off 2.5 turns immediately before checking the draw weight. At 2.5 turns backed off........the bow only was pulling 54lbs. This is great for indoor, however these are supposed to be 60-70lb limbs. My Allegiance, Patriot, and Mighty Mite in the past were all 70lb limbs, when backed off 2.5 turns they all pulled within 1 lb of 60lbs. I am wondering if they accidentaly put 60 lbs limbs on this bow? Anyone have a Constitution that has backed them down 2.5 turns to and weighed it?