Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Pse Firestorm lite 05 daul cam

Old 01-08-2006, 05:36 PM
TJW

Default Pse Firestorm lite 05 daul cam

Who has One? Do you like it? Whats a used one in good shape worth (BARE BOW )Thanks TJW
Old 01-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Pse Firestorm lite 05 daul cam

my buddy bought one after shooting my 04 single cam and he loves it. I personally think that mine is smoother and less abrasive on the shot but he thought diffrently. they both cronagraphed at about 260 with the same arrows. I dont know what they are worth i am trying to sell mine to get the 06 tribute, ready to spend the big bucks i guess you could say. I am selling mine or trying to sell mine for 500 fully set up, wisker bisket and extra bisket, f- 22 sight, sims moduler stabalizer, quicky quiver, limb savers, hardsided case, peep sight, and i have put winners choice strings on it.I shothis a couple of times and liked mine better. The best thing about them is they are light, something like 3 pounds bare, and short, Awsome treestand or stalking bow, I wouldn't have gotten my deer thisyear had it not been so short. Ihade to get up adn over a limb in the tree and had it been a inch or two longer i would have never gotten the shot.hope this helps you. Iwouldrecomend it to anyone looking for anicebow that dosent have really deep pockets.