Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

PRO SHOP THANKS

Old 01-07-2006, 06:22 AM

Default PRO SHOP THANKS

Hunting season is almost over in Illinois. I know my pro shop worked there butt's off to keep everybody hunting. I don't know if mentioning your local pro shop is legal on this site, but boy they saved me this year.

Thanks G.A.T Guns
Dundee Illinois
Old 01-07-2006, 07:51 AM

Default RE: PRO SHOP THANKS

Good idea.I wanna thank Len and Tony at Macrotech for setting me up with my new Allegiance.I picked my bow up on April 29th. and was shooting feathers of my arrows,and i went out yesterday and was still shooting exactly as when i picked it up.They did an awesome job of tuning this bow.Thanks guys.
Old 01-07-2006, 08:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nice to hear the shop's that are doing a great job out there,getting credit for it .We hear too much about the one's that don't.
Job well done guy's

nubo
Old 01-07-2006, 02:11 PM

Thanks to Strictly Archery, my new bow ROCKS!
Old 01-08-2006, 08:05 PM

thanx alot to Heartland archery for all the stuff they helped me with
Old 01-09-2006, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have to extend a big thank you to GAT Guns as well. Pete and the boys really took care of me this past year when I bought my Allegiance and I couldn't be happier with it.

Speaking of which, I ran into Pete at the ATA show and told him I need to stop by tomorrow night to talk with him about some stuff.
Old 01-09-2006, 11:57 AM

Another shout out to Len and Tony. Those guys are great.

Len just schooled me in reflex/deflex geometry today.
Old 01-09-2006, 08:52 PM

I bought my LX from Pete at GAT 3 yrs ago, awesome guy to deal with, I am just not fond of the drive up there. He took care of me, even nocked $100 off my purchase because I brought a friend in who ended up buying an LX too. Pete knows his stuff, great guy, I would not hesitate taking anything to him. Good pricing too.

I have dealt with Strictly Archery, in Plainfield, IL, Scott Beshorner(sp) the owner is a great guy, knows bows, still learning a lot though, I do wish they would do one thing, that is be a little cheaper on bow pricing. They are probably the most expensive I know in my area for bows, if they would sell me a Switchback XT for cheaper than $749 then I would buy it there. They do good work otherwise. Another who works there Gary Coffey I think his name is, older gentleman, knows tons about bows, I guess he made his own recurves or longbows, talks a mile a minute, and did I say he knows bows? Again another place I do not hesitate to take a bow to!