Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

proper arrow-what grain?

Old 01-06-2006, 05:25 PM

Default RE: proper arrow-what grain?

Oh crap, sorry I missed that part of your post. I believe one of the guys is a member of this site, I know he is on AT. The guy that did TAP, his name is Tony I think, nice guy. I think pinwheel is a member here as well.

One is called OnTarget and can be found on Pinwheels web site.

OnTarget

It has different models to choose from depending on what exactly you want from it.

The other program is TAP or The Archery Program. It can be found here.

TAP

I am pretty sure both offer a trial version either limited to time, or the amount of times you use it. I can't remember which I liked best it's been so long since I used either. I have both on my desktop but both are expired. One was a bit easier to use but for the life of me I can't remember which one that was. I suggest downloading both if you can and see what one you like best. One of them is more technical I remember that too.

Both will do ballistics, calculate speed and energy choose spine and print off sight tapes. I know one has printable targets, both might.

I beleive one is advertised on this site? I could be wrong though. I bet they are on Bowjacksons site as well.

Paul

Old 01-06-2006, 11:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: proper arrow-what grain?

Thank's for the advice Paul, I'll check them both out now.

nubo