Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Post Pics Of Gibblet's Strings

Old 01-04-2006, 08:58 AM

Default Post Pics Of Gibblet's Strings

I am going to have gibblet make a string for my Bowtech Defender this spring. I have seen some pics of his work in different colors. I'm trying to decide what color scheme to go with so I would like people to post pics of their strings that he did. It's also a way of showing off your bow.

Thx
Old 01-04-2006, 09:03 AM

Default RE: Post Pics Of Gibblet's Strings

G2,

Great idea for a post! I was going to do the same thing and have Gibblet make me some custom strings also. I would also love to see some photos of custom strings. I'm thinking about a bronze string with flo green with flo green serving. Any better ideas?
Old 01-04-2006, 01:26 PM

Theres mine its a dual floating yoke setup. Gibblets the MAN
Old 01-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

My string and cable pic's got deleted from my photobucket account by accident so I don't havbe a pic of them ,but I used yellow,tan and black for my dually and Gibblet made them for me as well.

Great work and high quality

nubo
Old 01-04-2006, 08:26 PM

wish i could help, but the cord for the cam is out of town. hopefully i'm going to visit my step dad this weekend and i'll get it. he's very lonely since mom passed. i'll start putting some pics up of what i make when i get it.
Old 01-05-2006, 07:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'd post a pic of my strings he made me, but they are "boring" black and silverI do think next time I might get a little crazy and get blue and silverRegardless of color they are nice strings.
Old 01-05-2006, 07:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Just ordered black and royal blue for my06 Constitution. Will post pics when it gets here.
Old 01-05-2006, 01:11 PM

Mine are being sent out by John today. I will post when I get them.
Nate
Old 01-05-2006, 08:56 PM

nate, bad news, showed up at PO with your package and 2 others, but forgot to address yours. had your name on it, but made a mental note to get your addy off paypal before heading out. mental note got lost. i'm real sorry bud, they'll go tomorrow. john
Old 01-06-2006, 11:53 AM

A lost mental note? That sounds like an excuse one of my students would give me. Well anyway, I'll post pictures for you guys, but the strings will probably look a day old due to a lost mental note.
Nate

Quick Reply: Post Pics Of Gibblet's Strings

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.