Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Switchback XT

Old 01-10-2006, 08:34 PM

Default RE: Switchback XT

i'm trying to remember the last time the colts beat the panthers, hmmm.
Old 01-10-2006, 09:00 PM

ORIGINAL: gibblet

i'm trying to remember the last time the colts beat the panthers, hmmm.
If you watch for the next few week's you will get to see it again!!!

GO COLT"S!!!
Old 01-10-2006, 09:53 PM

Just wait until the BEARS and the REX FACTOR go alllllllll the wayyyyyyyyyyyy.
DAAAAAA BEARS
Old 01-11-2006, 03:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Colts haven't beat the Panthers....in the past...which is meaningless. They have 1 WR, and a ½ of a running back who had how many 100 yard games this season?
Old 01-11-2006, 04:50 AM

pat, you added the nastyness by calling our conference a joke. while we don't have as many good teams as the afc, we've got a few good ones. take my panthers for example, they are very good sometimes, which is very frustrating.

one thing that may play a factor in your run is peyton's choke factor. how many times has he choked in the playoffs now? 2 or 3?

(seriously, if you get by the pats, i don't see anyone beating you, but hate the pats as i do, they're really coming together.)\

and its always nice to take the opinion of someone who really doesn't know anything about football, except what they read in the paper. [8D]
Old 01-11-2006, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pat, Pitt. has an overrated defense? I think you need to take a big step back into the land of reality. I have been a fan since 1977 and I am always more than happy to point out my teams problems and shortcomings, but the defense remark made me laugh out loud. Sure, the Colts are probably going to win on Sun., but if you really did pay attention to the their last meeting during the regular season, you will remember that your precious Colts were held to numerous 3 and outs in the first half. Our offense just could not get anything going. I think that if the Steelers can keep it close for most of the game, you may be sweating itin the fourth quarter. I hope you know that this is just one fan "ribbing" another. I am with the rest of you on the "anybody but New England" mentality, for obvious reasons. Should the Colts win on Sun. I will be cheering them on. They have a heck of a team and Dungy and Manning have earned a chance at the title. BTW, we are all a little off topic on this thread, you can sure tell everyone's season is over or close to being over.
Old 01-11-2006, 06:02 AM

gotta give some love to dungy, thank goodness he's out of our division, and prayers to his family.
Old 01-11-2006, 06:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

This thread off topic? No-o-o-o-ooo!
Old 01-11-2006, 08:38 AM

yeah, i'm a fanatic. you could say just about anything without upsettng me, except about the panthers - leave that to panther fans.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pitt's defense has gapping holes. Teams pass at will against that secondary...even Kitna did for a while. As Indy showed on MNF, get the defense to fear the pass, and open up running lanes. The only good player in the secondary is Polamalu. The corners are slow and played 10 yards off of Wayne/Harrison the previous meeting in fear of getting burnt...not to mention Edge gashing the front 7 for the first 100 yard game given up by Pitt for 22 games. Colts outgained the Stillers 366-197...what a great defense, eh? The only TD drive the Stillers had was a 7 yard drive...wow...Big Ben really got it done! Choke....agains Indy's "soft" defense..who almost never blitzes.

Plus, with Bettis/Parker/Staley's running game amounting to nothing...it will be tee-off time for the Colts front 4. Stillers will choke again in a Dome. What now...claims of crowd noise being pumped in? lol

I will stand by my comment on Pitt's defense is overrated...against the Colts anyway. They played soft the whole game..intimidated not 1 player. Gonna be a great game.

Quick Reply: Switchback XT

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.