Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Switchback XT

Old 01-07-2006, 01:39 PM

Default RE: Switchback XT

Why is it that the guys with the other brand than mathews bow's
feel they must bash mathews??
Old 01-07-2006, 02:19 PM

its called 'slow bow envy'

just playin
Old 01-07-2006, 03:02 PM

Parsons, thats the difference fromthe JVteams and the Varsity teams. They'll learn......

Old 01-08-2006, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have my Outback up on ebay if anyone's interested...fully loaded...$515 with 4 days left... (plug).

I shot an XT last weekend...loved it. I only shoot 60# so the whole speed thing isn't really an issue to me. I had a complete pass-thru on a 190lbs buck this past year at 38 yards. So again, speed isn't a big selling pitch for me.

Last weekend, besides the XT...I shot a new Bowtech and Hoyt...all within a minute of each other. The XT and the Hoyt were almost identical..while the Bowtech didn't seem to roll over as smooth as the other two, and had a little more recoil. Even @ 60# it was noticable.

I've shot a lot of bows...and go with the one I like best. My Outback was perfect for me...LOVED it...but the XT felt better than anything else I've shot...so I'm going with that.
Old 01-08-2006, 11:40 AM

Hey pat I have one thing to say.I second the GO COLTS!!!!
Old 01-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Damn straight! Pitt is coming back to the Dome next week. Hopefully we can get an early lead on them...and let Bob Sanders clean up Willie Parker again.
Old 01-09-2006, 05:32 PM

Does not matter to me just so they don't lose.I want to see payton win the superbowll!!!!
Old 01-09-2006, 05:43 PM

not if my panthers have anything to do with it.
Old 01-09-2006, 08:33 PM

Lets just say I am cheering for whatever team(s) does not allow the Patriots to win another Superbowl, I am so sick of them in the Playoffs, somebody please beat them!
Old 01-10-2006, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't fear anyone from the NFC. That conference is a joke.

Pitt, NE, and Denver are all very good teams. I think Denver wears down the front 7 of NE with their awesome running game..while Jake picks apart a horrid Patriot secondary. Colts will roll over Pitt again...b/c they are overrated throughout their defense. Bettis, Parker, Staley won't be able to produce anything once again..forcing Ben to beat the Colts...which everyone knows when he throws 20+ passes/game...they suck (see the MNF game). Only thing I look to be different is Pitt running out of 3wr and 4wr sets...to get our defense in nickel and dime packages.

Quick Reply: Switchback XT

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.