Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Finally got to check out the 2006 Bowtechs

Old 12-28-2005, 08:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Finally got to check out the 2006 Bowtechs

CougerMag, just an FYI.

I have run across 05's for a lot less than 100 dollars off. As a matter of fact, I just bought an 05 Old Glory for 390 plus shipping. The bow was listed as used, but I honestly can not find a mark on it. And that included the arrow rest set screw. One of the shops inmy area is trying to give us a deal on 05 and even 04's for very little off retail
Old 12-29-2005, 09:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just got a phone call tonight saying that my 06' black marble Constitution leaves the factory tomorrow and will be available for pickup next week. Can't wait, I will put up a review of it when it gets here.

The brand new 05's in my area still on the shelves are selling for $500.

I just decided to take my 05 Allegiance off the market, when I first got it I couldn't get used to the harsh draw curve and wanted to sell it. After 2 weeks of playing around with it and shooting it, I have decided that I shoot the bow too well to sell it to someone else. It is still a beast to pull back.......but damn this bow is a shooter. I definately shoot this bow better than my Patriot, I don't know why. This will remain as my backup bow for 3D, and my hunting bow for the 06 season. The Constitution will be my primary bow for competition, both spots and 3D.
Old 01-01-2006, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ya know Rick, I thought the same thing about my Allegiancewhen I first started shooting it. Way too heavy of a draw cycle. Then, this past archery season changed my mind about that.I killed a big 9 pointer with the bow and never realized i pulled it back. It came back so nice and easy for me that it was almost ridiculous. I also shot a doe toward the end of the season that felt the same way. I personally have grown to really like this draw cycle. No surprises.
Old 01-01-2006, 10:55 AM

I too felt like my '05 Allegiance had lost some draw weight when I drew in my first buck of the year! So much so that the next day I put the bow on the scale to check for sure,, still 61 pounds just like it came out of the box That adrenilin sure makes a difference I still think my '05 Allegiance is a great bow but the Tribute and I are getting along VERY well.