Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

shot a trycon

Old 12-22-2005, 07:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: shot a trycon

Gibblet. Its xmas, be nice to the Hoyt guys !!!
Old 12-22-2005, 09:03 PM

ORIGINAL: gibblet

you guys just don't notice it going boyowowowowowow because you shoot hoyt's all the time. it goes boyowowowowowow just like they all do. doesn't mean its not more accurate than my wheelie bowtech it couldn't catch if its life depended on it. its just to a bowtech shooter, sometimes the boyowowowowowow scares us a little. we're not used to it. that's all. ( i really want to shoot the longer 36 or 37" ata one, one that has been tuned and has a stabilizer, then i'll know what i'm really dealing with, the above was only meant in humor)
Sounds like you have a ocd with make believe noise and vibration matters. You know, they do have clinics for that sort of thing. LOL. Happy Archery to all who have bows, whatever they are, and pity the man that does not.
Old 12-23-2005, 05:47 PM

IM not letting go of my V-Tech. I read all the posts on the Trycon, I'll wait a year and see if it's still all it is.