Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Elite Archery???

Old 12-27-2005, 05:16 AM

Default RE: Elite Archery???

again, i love bowtech, but didn't they go thru something similar with draw length modules? and finally make a deal. besides the personal junk between people, isn't this what we 'may' be dealing with. someone started a me vs. crackers thread over on AT. people were great about it and i had to inject that i think mike does great work, makes great strings, and has been there to help me with serving lengths on some bows i've never made before, and that i like him and think he's a great guy.it put an end to what could have happened there, but didn't. i'm just the same way here. i hope both companies do well, and instead of fighting all companies should have a common goal of getting more people into archery. bigger pie, more business.

edit: oh, ok, i get it, upon further review i guess if kevin had handled things like i did this wouldn't be an issue.
Old 12-27-2005, 10:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

There's enough room for you's both to prosper in the archery string making business Gibblet .Theabsolutely no reason for someone to create a rift between the 2 of you's .I've read severel thread's on cracker's work and I've read and wrote a few threead's about your's . LOt's of room in this field for the 2 of you's to share .

nubo
Old 12-29-2005, 12:55 AM

They now have a picture of a cam with a mod on it up. Cant see much. They just posted one side in the photo

Old 12-29-2005, 07:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Look's like the letter K on the mod ,HMMMM wonder if that's for Kevin LMAO

nubo
Old 12-29-2005, 11:13 AM

There is a K and a 8, K8 for Kate, Im guessing
Old 12-29-2005, 11:37 AM

crud i feel like a moron for not figuring that out.
Old 12-29-2005, 07:19 PM

Kate makes a lot of sense...I thought it was an S for Kevin Strother's.
Old 12-30-2005, 01:02 AM

Riser Photos now up today This is suppose to be a E-Force riser More pictures on their site.

Old 12-30-2005, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very cool, but also VERY Bowtech like IMO. But hey, if they can build the same bow as Bowtech, only cheaper...........I'm in. The prices of these bows are getting WAY out of hand now. Heck, I don't have a whole lot more in a my new 7mm Ultra mag with Leupold scope than I do in my latest hunting rig.

Lets see how things go. I'm always up for a new bow company.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

The prices of these bows are getting WAY out of hand now. Heck, I don't have a whole lot more in a my new 7mm Ultra mag with Leupold scope than I do in my latest hunting rig.
Good point. The difference in quality between a $700.00 bow and a $400.00 is mostly marketing.

Quick Reply: Elite Archery???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.