Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

pics

Old 12-11-2005, 04:29 PM

Default pics

Old 12-11-2005, 04:30 PM

Default RE: pics

Old 12-11-2005, 05:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Wow !

Look's as though you have acouple cross dresser's there ,but regardless they lookgood .Now is the cable on the Mathew's totally served ? that's what it look's like to me ,that's definately different .The workmanship's there for sure .I like it ,now I need to decide on some real cool colour's for the spring .

nubo
Old 12-11-2005, 05:48 PM

that's the dreaded idler/rollerguard serving run. it's 34.5" on a switchbac, more when you get into the conquests. the cable is served for the rollerguard also, and 1" below where you'd have to have it because it makes for a perfect spot to put your drop away cord.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:53 PM

ORIGINAL: nubo

Wow !

Look's as though you have acouple cross dresser's there
Mines a cross dresser too. But I figured since deer are colorblind it should not matter anyway. I have blue/yellow on my camo Patriot
Old 12-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man I love the color strings on the Mathews.My Pat has them as well and have been complimented many times.

Looks like you do some great work.Is that the finished result of your new serving machine ?
Old 12-11-2005, 06:51 PM

Do yourselves a favor - get a string / cable from gibblet.

Does a great job.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:22 PM

those were made without the machine. i used a beiter winder with the twister attachment. the attachment goes around the string and hooks into the serving tool and you can spin it in your palms like you were rolling dough and serve very fast and tight. the machine actually spins the string and has a drive shaft so both ends are slaved. i just hold the serving tool and vwwooooooom. its got a reostat to adjust the speed the string spins. that one string is red and blue with purple serving. the other is silver and green with blue serving on the cables. and silver and blue with green serving on the string. its a ladies bow and i bet it looks great in person. its metallic green, which i call emerald green, and has been discontinued. its a fantastic color and i've got a 1/4# spool and can't get any more.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

They definately do look great John ,can't wait to see some more of your finished product .I still like the yeallow ,tan and black it look's cool as well ,but next time I'm going to try something a little different.

nubo
Old 12-12-2005, 05:00 AM

I really like the green one, but the red/purple/blue combo looks like a color coordinator's nightmare - especially on a camo bow! Some people's idea of good look'in can't be accounted for. Every now and then, you'll see one of those bright purple houses with hot pink trim and lime green shutters? People paint them that way on purpose!

Quick Reply: pics

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.