Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Waiting to see if there.........

Old 12-05-2005, 10:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Waiting to see if there.........

PSE makes some of the best bows on the market and noone carries a warranty like PSE. Id liek to see you beat the hell out of a coon with your bow and have the bow upgraded to a Mach12 at absolutely no cost no questions asked after the limbs exploded. Ill never buy from another manufacturer.
Old 12-05-2005, 11:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

PSE makes some of the best bows on the market and noone carries a warranty like PSE. Id liek to see you beat the hell out of a coon with your bow and have the bow upgraded to a Mach12 at absolutely no cost no questions asked after the limbs exploded. Ill never buy from another manufacturer.
hahaha.............if I beat a coon w/ my bow and then had warranty send me a Mach 12...........lol........that would be a downgrade. [:-]j/k

PSE makes a good bow, but they don't really do it for me, I would buy a Martin or Ryterabefore I bought a PSE.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

wis bow huntr, if PSE upgraded your bow to a Mach 12 you must have been shooting an older Mach version and the parts/limbs were no longer available. Many bow companies will upgrade because of this situation. Its too bad for PSE they didn't know the truth, beating a raccoon over the head with a bow doesn't qualify as "normal" use under warranty. Bad for them, good for you I guess.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:47 PM

wis bow huntr, i realize it may take a while, but you've got to write that story for us, it sounds like a real hoot, scary, but probably funny as heck.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Does beating a coon to death with the bow count as an archery kill ?
My buddy once finished off a coyote with the butt of an O/U beretta, and we thought that was funny as hell but to brain a coon and have the bow come apart !! That would be a winner on funniest home videos. If you told PSE the truth they probably would have hired you as a spokesman. Ya have to tell the whole story, please.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Heres the story:
I was out bowhunting with my Mach10 and when I came out of the woods and walked by one of our cornfields there were about 10 coons running around. So i knocked and arrow shot 2 and then shot a nother one right between the eyes. I figured it was as good as dead. I walked up to the coon to get my arrow when it attacked me while I was trying to get my arrow out. It tore the hell out of my pants and got a hold of my boot. My only defense was my bowI kept hitting it to get him off and ended up cracking one limb and bending the campin almost completely out of the limb. Needless to say the coon managed to get away and scurried up a tree with the arrow still stuck between its eyes. We went home and got the .22 and went back to the tree he climed and was hoping to get a shot but all we could see was the arrow sitting up in the corch of tree swaying back and forth. It was comical. So we went back the next day and the arrow and the coon were gone, not sure where they went. The only thing we can think of is that there is still a coon running around in the woods with an arrow stuck in its head. lol. And now you know....the rest of the story. It was all self defense.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:37 AM

thanks wis, those suckers can be mean, specially when attacked.
Old 12-06-2005, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wow what a funny story. And I bet it was a perfectly good arrow you lost
Old 12-06-2005, 03:36 PM

well, supposedly pictures late next week on the website. i tried to offer my services as a string maker, but they said they were already going with some junk called winner's choice or something like that. (LOL)
Old 12-06-2005, 04:36 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: gibblet

well, supposedly pictures late next week on the website. i tried to offer my services as a string maker, but they said they were already going with some junk called winner's choice or something like that. (LOL)
Don't give up gibblet!

Find out how much he pays for the Winners Choice and beat it. Submit the offer to him and say "you know my number". Believe me as a small buisness owner I will do anything to cut costs and still have a great product, and if what I hear about your strings is true perhaps an even better product.

You can bet that when I needa new string and cable I will give you a shout.

Edit: Almost forgot, great story wis bow huntr!!

Quick Reply: Waiting to see if there.........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.