Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

smart sights

Old 09-22-2005, 11:52 AM

Default smart sights

Has anyone heard ofsmart sights? If so do you know were I can purchase them.
Old 09-23-2005, 10:29 PM

Default RE: smart sights

I have an older left-handed SmartSight. It has the lighted pins and the photo eye that adjusts to light conditions. Their made in IL around Carlyle I believe. You may check with some archery shops around the towns of Carlyle or Brownstown, IL. (I think one of the local shopsis called Buck Stop Archery). I saw a newer, non-lighted, model on the internet a while back...just Google it. I bought mine about 10yrs agoand have beenputting it on new bows ever since. I liked it a lot, but this year I had to take it offb/c a state I hunted said it was illegal.....I put on a trophy ridge and haven'ttaken it off....I fell inlovewiththe vertical pins. Good luck.
Old 09-24-2005, 08:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: smart sights

I know nothing about the smart sight, but I did a little searching for it. Found a few references but all the links were dead. Did find some contact info though, so maybe you can find out if the outfit is still in business.

Smart Sight
431 Huey St.
Huey, IL 62252
(618)594-4721
[email protected]
Owner: Dave Hollenkamp