Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Old 10-01-2002, 10:43 AM

Default I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!

I am used to posting on the traditional forum and probably don't understand the way this forum works. When someone asks a question that has been discused before on the traditional forum, someone might say "hey, you MIGHT want to check out the search, I think there might be some good information there" but I have NEVER seen someone chastise someone like a little kid. They are helpful and if they don't want to help for what ever reason (like it has already been discused) they just don't reply. I probably have just gotten used to being treated with mutual respect and need to toughen up while on this forum. Don

Old 10-01-2002, 11:46 AM

Default RE: I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!

I didn't catch that one Don but I have never got any help from that darn search thing. It's the only thing that I don't like about this site.

Usually people are very polite here which is one thing I really like about this site.

Good luck this season to you sir and to all.

-Chief
Old 10-01-2002, 11:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

I think I know what Don is referring to. The post in question might come off a little harsh if you did not know the person in question. I would suggest contacting him directly, via email, to discuss the issue.

Old 10-01-2002, 01:01 PM

I'm not up on the 'issue' but here here on the search...

And - on the speed of returns..

I'm sitting on about the fastest net connection one can get & the response times from the servers about kill me every time I'm looking for something.

I too sometimes find it easier to ask away & prepare to be flamed vs wasting time searching..

Aim small miss small
Old 10-01-2002, 01:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I'm not up on the 'issue' but here here on the search...

And - on the speed of returns..

I'm sitting on about the fastest net connection one can get & the response times from the servers about kill me every time I'm looking for something.

I too sometimes find it easier to ask away & prepare to be flamed vs wasting time searching..

Aim small miss small
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

I'm on a T1 connection and have noticed that the vresponse time from the server is rather slow at times.
Old 10-01-2002, 05:20 PM

I'll 2nd the SLOW but it has already been done before and the thread was locked. go figure
Old 10-01-2002, 05:53 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]