Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bowtech quick detach quiver owers

Old 09-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Fork Horn

Default Bowtech quick detach quiver owers

I have a ? for you how tight is your quiver when it locks into place? Mine is very easy to rotate with it locked I heard a click when I put it on and all I have to do is turn it with one finger and it clicks again and is unlocked. Is this normal?
Old 09-11-2005, 07:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowtech quick detach quiver owers

I have one on my Diamond Victory.......I thought mine was the same way when I first tried it out. For some reason it works great now? I just made sure I pushed it into the locked position with a little extra force a few times and it stays locked perfectly now with no effort.
I think there may have been a small plastic burr or something that just needed to be worn down a bit to allow it to lock fully.
Just keep playing with it.
Old 09-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Fork Horn

I figured it out I just need to bump it in the center where it attaches to the bow. thanks for the help!
Old 09-12-2005, 06:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have the 6 arrow BowTech quiver and have found that if I push the button down when I close it it lock's properly ,but without holding it down it doesn't ,so try turning your quiver into position and the push the pin down and see if that work's .

nubo
Old 09-17-2005, 11:01 AM

ORIGINAL: nubo

I have the 6 arrow BowTech quiver and have found that if I push the button down when I close it it lock's properly ,but without holding it down it doesn't ,so try turning your quiver into position and the push the pin down and see if that work's .

nubo
Ditto. I have to hold the button in while turning the whole time. Then, it locks right into place. If I do not do this, it rolls in and out very easily. Once locked, it is very tight. Nice quiver and very quiet. My dealer did say he has had to return a couple, becasuse they don't lock in as tight as he likes (verypicky dealer, good thing to have) but he just swaps the "loose" ones and sends them back toBowtech, no problem. No one leaves his shop without everythinginstalled and tested, a true professional.

JMAC
Old 09-17-2005, 06:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Same here as well. It takes a little practice to get the trick of it but once you do the quiver locks very securely in place.