Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Stabilizer question

Old 09-14-2005, 05:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Stabilizer question

A traditional or long bow with nothing but string and an arrow makes noise....get what Im getting at.....any noise is.....noise...... and very loud to sensitive ears... which alot of animals...including humans have. We can spend our dollars on this and thatto improve or supress...BUT SILENT.....NEVER my friends .

remember theres no such thing as a little pregnant or a little DEAD!! IT IS OR ISNT
Old 09-14-2005, 12:29 PM

Fight4your guns, I don;t think anyone can tell you what stabilizer will work best with your bow.You simply have to try many different brands and models.That is the ONLY way you will find the right stabilizer.
Old 09-15-2005, 04:48 AM
Host of Hosts

I thank you all for your input. I understand that ALL noise is imposible to eliminate, but my question probably could have been written better. I guess I should have asked if the steel stabilizer is just that a stabilizer and if a rubber one would be a little better to absorb some more of the noise.I will try one for $hits and giggles and see what happens. Thanks Again.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:06 PM
Host of Hosts

Well I put a Limbsaver s coil on the bow today and still had the same "noise" well it turns out that it was being caused by the base to the arrow quiver being loose and moving when shooting. I never though to check it because I always take the arrow quiver off when shooting. Live and Learn, I guess.