Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Liberty 1......AWESOME !!

Old 09-03-2005, 05:52 PM
Fork Horn

Default Liberty 1......AWESOME !!

As an old school bowhunter, duel cams, 3d premier rest, aluminum arrows and old Muzzy 90's, I'm for sure not easily impressed by new fangled gizzmo's..BUT..a friend of mine the runs the Hi-Tec archery shoppe in PA..814-948-6923 called me up to take a look at this new bow he got in for his customers to try..when I first saw this little bow, I laughed, but laughter quickly turned to amazement..this little 20 inch triangle is awesome..it weighs two pound and is just awesome..it's very accuracte and fast..it's the most amazing thing I ever saw in 38 years of bowhunting..it got 286 fps with a beeman 400, just about as good as any other hunting decked out bow..I know you guys will laugh when you see it, but it works and is very effective...I'm amazed..if you live in central PA..stop by and shoot it for yourself..the pictures are on libertyarchery.com This could change everything..amazing.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:01 PM

Default RE: Liberty 1......AWESOME !!

no comment im trying not to get banned[:'(]
Old 09-03-2005, 08:06 PM

Do you have any pictures????
Old 09-04-2005, 07:20 AM
Fork Horn

LTE 622.....I respect you not trying to get yourself banned but what type of problem did you encounter while shooting the Liberty 1....maybe I can help you out and solve the problem........if you never shot the little bow, you owe it to yourself to shoot one..I make no money off the bow or the company..just an observation and giving all of you something to look forward too in these troublesome days of the gas problem...The speed wall has been been set/hit at a little over 300 fps, the cam talk seems to have settled down, we have very little to advance on now...but this changes everything and it is fast, accurate and fun to shoot...try one before you laugh at it..you won't laugh long... http://www.libertyarchery.com
Old 09-04-2005, 05:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

That bow sucks Ban me.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

Ok, that cuts it, if I were still a mod then I would ban you.

Maybe you could have used a little more constructive and descriptive criticism though. For example, "I did not like the bow because the string angle was much too sharp for me to be comfortable with." or " I had a really difficult time with canting the bow because it was so short" or " That shoot through design has me a bit concerned about broadhead tipped arrows"......

But to just say that it s.....s seems somehow....incomplete.

Anyway, Frank, thanks for the comments. I don't live in Central PA but would be willing to give one a go if one of the local shops started carrying them. New bow designs always intrigue me.
Old 09-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow, that's a short ATA! I'm sure it's a good shooter but the design is just a little too radical for my tastes.
Old 09-05-2005, 01:36 PM
Fork Horn

YES..the string angle is very sharp..but with the loop it has no effect on your release...yes, it's weight, a little over two pounds takes some time to get used too, we found that by "holdin" it tightly, not loose like a regular bow it worked fine...as far as the broadhead..the whisker bisquet keeps it far out in front of your finger and the handle is below the head anyway..again, don't be afraid to take a walk on the radical side, this is about as radical as it ever was..but it works and is very affective and effective, can't wait til' they release them in left-hand...don't knock it til' you shoot it !!!
Old 09-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

Interesting comments. I will see if one of the bigger shops in the area is carrying them.
Old 09-05-2005, 03:47 PM

Ive seen it, and my first impression was...

"Get that thing out of here.....it has no brace height, no ata, a string angle at full draw that makes you go blind trying to see the peep thats eight feet from your face, not to mention the peep almost runs into the string track on the cam."

Ok, so that was my first impression...perhaps a little harsh...

Im more open-minded than that though, so I will hold my true feelingtill after I shoot one. On a positive side, it looks pretty cool...like a pocket rocket, or a slingshot on roids.....See you should've had me helping come up with names!

Wanna send me one to test?I will give my Gods honest opinion of it. If I like it, imagine how much that would boost the sales, especially considering my first impression!

Have a good one---Matt

Quick Reply: Liberty 1......AWESOME !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.