Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

I Really Need Help Please!

Old 08-31-2005, 10:11 AM

Default RE: I Really Need Help Please!

Can you shoot your dad's set up as well as he can?
Old 08-31-2005, 11:09 AM

Maybe I will try that.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:25 AM
Typical Buck

I was thinking of adding a string loop to My Mathew's FX and called tech support at Mathew's.

He told me that If I added the loop I would have a very difficult time tuning my bow . . . ht strongly recommended shooting off the string.I didn't add the loop and have never been sorry.[8D]

I am sure many Mathew's owners have used string loops successfully; I am just reporting what I was told and what I did . . . or should I say did not do.

I have another question and I'm not sure where I'm going with it; One of your messages described BH's flying all over the place while your field tips grouped very well. I had a similar problem when I switched from Bare Bow-Finger Shooting to sights and releases . . . are you Right or left Eye Dominant?
With me I don't know what caused it (maybe it was just psychological) but my left eye kept trying to take over the aiming from my right, dominant eye. My pro shop suggested squinting my left eye as I shot. It worked. Even now many years later on occasion my left eye still tries to take over . . . so I reflexively squint to correct it. Not sure this is any help, just a thought.