! These darn blazers are going to be expensive to shoot. I also tried a new Morrel 6 sided broadhead..." />

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Those darn blazers !!!!!

Old 08-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Those darn blazers !!!!!

Well I recently switched to blazers on my Gold tip 5575s and basically cut my goup size in half. Went and shot a bit this afternoon and got a ROBIN HOOD at 20 yds ! These darn blazers are going to be expensive to shoot. I also tried a new Morrel 6 sided broadhead target and was impressed with how it works. We shot my brotherin laws excaliber crossbow into it with broadheads and they removed easily and show very little damage. Field points come ok also, not as easily as a bag but still no problem.
Old 08-20-2005, 02:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Those darn blazers !!!!!

ok
Old 08-20-2005, 03:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Terry!

Does this mean I have to buy you a small green cap with a feather sticking out of it and call you Fryer Tuck LMAO.

nubo
Old 08-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Terry!

Does this mean I have to buy you a small green cap with a feather sticking out of it and call you Fryer Tuck LMAO.

nubo
Well John,
I certainly have the physique to do the part but no religion would associate itself with me .
( you little wise ass, just for that I'm not helping ya drag your bear out next month )
Old 08-20-2005, 07:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

Aren't those Blazers something. I am surprised that more people aren't shooting them yet. I have yet to really hear any negative experiences with them.

...and thanks for the tip on the Morrell. I am in the market for a new block style target.
Old 08-20-2005, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

...and thanks for the tip on the Morrell. I am in the market for a new block style target.
PABowhunter,
I think that new Morrel will work pretty good. 2 sides are marked broadhead only and apparently the 4 others are for both F tips and B heads. I shot a couple field tips and they come out pretty good. Pretty good value for $ 54.00 (CDN Pricing ) at Basspro. Its also a fair size.
Old 08-21-2005, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

The Blazers have really caught on and it seems that everyone around here is shooting them this season. I know I like mine!
Old 08-21-2005, 09:23 PM

Definately a hot item and for good reason. No complaints here.
Old 08-22-2005, 09:03 AM

I switched from Quikspins to Blazers over the weekend - and I will be sticking with the Blazers.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:34 AM

whoopeee, I have the same results with feathers, my feathers stay on the arrows though, my blazer didn't..

Quick Reply: Those darn blazers !!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.