Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

WHICH ONE ????

Old 08-06-2005, 10:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default WHICH ONE ????

Now that i decided that i need a new string, which one is a good choice. Since im new to the archery scene i dont know everything.
I do know that zebra,winnerschoice,and i also heard vaportrail are a good string. Is it possible to get one of these strings in 86 1/2''.
Any suggestions on string choiceor any otherinformation you can give me thatwill help me pick a high quality string willbe helpfull.
Old 08-07-2005, 06:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: WHICH ONE ????

I have used Vaportrail, Stone Mountain and Winners Choice. I think all three make excellent strings. You shouldn't have a problem getting them in your size.
Old 08-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Forget about Zebra they are not in the same class os the other two. I have used Winners choice and Stone Mountain.

IMHO Winners Choice makes the best string out there but you do have to pay for them. As PA said the others make excelent strings as well I just think, from my experiances, that the WC strings are a little bit better.

I have not tried the Stone Mountains newer Dakota strings. They are suppose to be right up there with the WC.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Contact Gibblet ,he make's some awsome string's and cable's for a lot less money ,I'm sure you'll be very satisfied with his craftmanship ,they're top notch and he'll stand behind them 100%.Here's his e-mail address give him a try .

[email protected]

nubo
Old 08-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Fork Horn

how much will vapor trail or winners choice cost. and can you order just the string or do you have to get cables and the string at the same time.