Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Are Limbsavers and all the shock dampiners

Old 08-02-2005, 11:37 AM

Default RE: Are Limbsavers and all the shock dampiners

Truthfully, if your find that bow has alot of vibration in it after you shoot, you should be using them (only on the limbs and maybe your riser). I find that string dampeners make u loose a lot of speed for some reason!!! But if you bow is already quite, then there's not need to waiste the money....
Old 08-02-2005, 01:41 PM
Typical Buck

Worth every penny. I have the Limb Savers, all three modules of the Mudular Stabilizer System and the 8 arrow quiver insert. This year I plan to add the accessory Limb savers to my sight and quiver . . . but I am already whisper silent.

I know the String Leeches are great . . . but they don't seem to last very long . . . so I am staying with Spiders . . . and they work for me.
Old 08-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

I like the string leeches a lot. I have had the older ones break quite a bit, but never had any accident's like Arthur's. I have not had the newer one's break, and I use them on all of my bows.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:21 PM

I have a hoyt W/ the limb savers. I like the new alpha shox but are they worth it? How are they better? I plan on buying them when the limsavers are shot