Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Ross bows

Old 07-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Ross bows

Any of you guys have them in your pro shop yet? I was shooting at mine yesterday and the owner had me shoot the Ross. It didn,t draw back to smoothly. It would come back nice and smooth and then relax to much causing a quick move right at the last part of the draw. It shot nice though I just couldn't ge over that quickness at the end of the draw. I was told that this is a friend of Ted Nugents is making these bows. They also make Ross amps if your familar with them.
Old 07-23-2005, 08:56 PM

Default RE: Ross bows

thats what im looking for--a bow you can pull back and not have a wall from hell if you know what i mean.everyone i have talked to say these bows are top quality from tip to tip.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Ross bows

It's not really the wall I'm talking about it is just before you get to the wall, your pulling hard and then it just gets to easy making the arrow jump up on the fall away rest he had on it. No matter how smooth I tried to draw it that last bit just got fast. After that the bow shot real smooth. Who knows maybe it was because it wasn't fitted properly for me. That's why I was asking if anyone else had shot them